Friday, July 14, 2006

Vintage Patterns Galore



Yay, I am having a happy day. The postman arrived last night with a big satchel, but I didn't get a chance to open it until today. It was jam packed full of vintage patterns. There are so many beautiful designs I am itching to try out. And even a couple of cute boy patterns, which are hard to come by.

I have spent the afternoon sorting through them and sorting them first into size bundles and then each size bundle into the order I want to try them out. Sad I know, but even if the rest of my life is disorganised I like a little structure in my pattern box.

Sadly there are two or three missing pieces, and one is missing the instruction sheet, but a girl can't complain when she gets over 30 patterns for under $20. So I am a happy sewing mumma today.

Here are some close ups of my favourites.





2 comments:

Molly said...

OMG Ingrid, there's more patterns in that single bundle than in my entire box!!

What a bucket load of fun it'll be sorting those, and then making them up. I can't wait to see the end products.

ingrid said...

I am working on my first pattern from this pile atm molly. I am sure you will see a pic when the swap is over ;)