Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sewing swap part 2

Yesterday we received the most fantastic package from Kay, one of my sewing swap partners. It was jammed packed full off goodies, not only for the kids, but treats for me too. Thank you Kay!
It all came inside a fantastic denim sock monkey library bag for mister monster. I can't wait to go to the library with this gorgeous bag, but in the mean time mister monster has decided it is perfect for dragging all his little cars around the house.


And inside there was the most beautiful cherry swirl skirt for Lottie as well as a gorgeous little pini dress in a fantastic retro print with kewpie dolls!! She spent all yesterday afternoon swirling around the house and the yard in the skirt. I thought she might pass out with dizziness and suffer a major injury, but luckily she only suffered from attacks of the giggles as she fell repeatedly to the ground. And first thing this morning she asked to put it back on again, so it is definitely a favourite. But this meant that I have had trouble getting her to try the dress on. If she really does spin until she passes out then that may give me a chance to slip it on.


For mister monster there was a funky little pair of sock monkey jeans to go match his library bag. They are just too cute for words.



But wait, there's more, she also put in a gorgeous disney covered journal for Miss C and some divine fabric pieces for me. They will be perfect for applique and I am itching to try them out.
Thank you so much Kay, we feel very very spoilt.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Awww, this stuff is so cute! Kay has done a fantastic job. I hope you don't have to tend to a passed out child though!