Friday, September 29, 2006

A lovely little package

I received a lovely little package in the post today. Leah sent me these cute vintage patterns. I was having one of those screaming children, messy house, bad headache kind of days, so this was just the most well timed surprise to get me through the afternoon.




Thank-you Leah, they are just gorgeous. Now I can't wait to try them out, especially the one on the right. But I will have to wait until after the weekend. The next few days I will be finishing up my little soft friends for the EB softie swap, as they are due to be off in the post next week.

3 comments:

Leah said...

My absolute pleasure - a lovely lil' package for a lovely lady! Enjoy!

Andrea said...

WOW they are great patterns, I especially like the one on the right oo. Can't wait to see it when your done!

Claire Falkigham said...

Fantastic!! love the pinni in the middle the best, just devine!!! Can't wait to see these.