Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weird Tagging!

Oh, I've been tagged! How exciting!! Can you tell this is my first time?

Anyhoo, I have been tagged by the lovely Clair.

The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

So I will tag Candi, Cass, Helen, Andrea and Jill.

Weird things about me,

1 I name things. Lots of things. I name almost everything in my life, my car, my sewing machine, my clothes. In fact every dress in my wardrobe used to have a name but I am trying to break the habit. It just seems as though I always remember events by what I wore, and it is much nicer to say "remember that great party where I wore Gina" rather than "remember that party I wore the little black floral a-line number"

2 I am terrified of of all things inflatible except balloons. I especially hate those weird blow-up men that move their arms around. I often see them outside car-yards or furniture shops and they make me break out in the cold sweats.

3 I cannot watch any of those in utero pregnancy and childbirth programs. I find them deeply disturbing, yet I am addicted to medical shows.

4 Often I will play the kids cds even when they are not in the car, and I will sing along. I LOVE Justine Clark and seriously hope she does a tour so I can be a real groupie and hang out at the front of the stage.

5 I have been known to eat Betty Crocker frosting straight from the tub. Who needs a cupcake when you have a teaspoon. For this reason I try and close my eyes and walk quickly through the cake decorating aisle of the supermarket as I don't want to be tempted.

6 comments:

Cass said...

Thanks Ingrid

Helen said...

OMG Ingrid! I don't know if I have 5 blog buddies to tag!

ingrid said...

Get in quick Helen and nab the rest of the girls in the sewing group list. That's why I answered so quick, lol!

Belinda said...

Ingrid - I LOVE that song that Justine sings. Don't ask me which one (there may only be one??) but it never comes on when we are watching ABC now. Can you buy it??

ingrid said...

Oh Belinda, you are missing out! Head down to the ABC shop and you can buy the whole cd. I think the song you are referring to is 'I like to sing' which is the one that has a clip. But there are so many other great ones. In fact the whole cd is great! I think it's the best $15 I ever spent.

Leah said...

Thankyou Ingrid!
Belinda tagged me & I was thinking "what the hey??! What does this mean?" Hee hee....