Friday, October 20, 2006

Birdies have landed

My birdies have landed at Helen's house all the way over in Perth. I am so glad they made it there safely as I was beginning to worry about them. And Helen's little girls have given them a wondeful welcome, so they have a lovely new home. Here they are waiting patiently to be packaged up before their journey.


I played around with a few different patterns to make these and I kept coming back to the most simple 'cushion' style. I am still not 100% happy with them, but I have a few more to make so will hopefully perfect the pattern soon.
I have also been working on a babysafe version with different textures including crinkly wings and lots of nice chewable parts.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

They are so adorable Ingrid. I truelt think your birdie concept could get very popular. They are just so cute. I love the shape.

Julie said...

As you know I love the birdies!! They look fantastic, well done!

Dani said...

These are so cute. Love them!

Cass said...

Ingrid, they are absolutely fantastic. Well done

Helen said...

I was so excitied to realize my softie swap was from you Ingrid!! They are beautiful! Have settled nicely into their new home! Thank youonce again! :)

Brown Pants said...

These are so cute!

Belinda said...

They look fantastic Ingrid! So cuddly!

Clair said...

they are gorgeous Ingrid. I love the colours, and they are so funky lookin! to darn cute :)