Monday, November 20, 2006

Goodbye Flora

This is a tiny sneak peek at Flora a little friend I have just finished making. She is now all packaged up and will soon be on her way as a very overdue thankyou for a good friend. This is actually my second attempt at this pattern. The first time I went at it rather gung ho and didn't bother putting all the pattern markings on the fabric as I went. Half way through sewing I realised that softies are completely different to clothing and much harder to join all the little pieces together if you are just going at it blindly. So the first effort was half unpicked and then completely abandoned to the UFO pile.

I am so glad I started afresh as I am much happier with these fabrics and just love her to bits! I will post a proper pic as soon as she has arrived at her new home.

 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued! I am sitting here trying to figure out what your softie is. Can't wait to see more pics of it.

Cass said...

Can't wait to see more Ingrid.

Andrea said...

I am intrigued too, can't wait to see all of her!

Helen said...

A teasing sneak peak Ingrid! Is it an elephant??

SadieandLance said...

OOO this looks exciting! Can't wait to see how it comes out.

Hey, what's your flickr name? I wanna go have a peek at ur photos and your moo cards when they arrive!

ingrid said...

I only just joined flickr to get the moo cards! So I am afraid there is nothing exciting there yet and I am generally a terrible photographer so there will probably never be much to get excited about. Anyhoo, my flickr name is lottielulu.