Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Little things

I seem to have lots of requests for smaller sizes in the shop. I guess I automatically choose things according to what Lottie would like and tend to do them in roughly her size. But I have really enjoyed making smaller things for a change. Getting mister monster to try them on and model for me is another story. I have also had three new babies to make things for and have marveled at how tiny some of the wee little dresses have turned out, but more of them another day. Here is a little peek at the dresses for the shop. There will be a few more listed tomorrow in bigger sizes as well.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful. I can't wait to see more tomorrow :)

Andrea said...

Oh they are adorable Ingrid! I love the cherry one, just adorable.
I am looking forward to more today also!

Becca Boomsticks said...

ROFL, Will looks so pretty in the dresses!!

Anonymous said...

hi Ingrid, thanks for coming over to visit me! I love you blog and shop! Everything is gorgeous! I'm sending my sister over to vist, she has a ten week old baby girl and she is going to be so excited when she sees all the beautiful things you are making!Shae xo

Claire Falkigham said...

These are great, you are such a beautiful sewer. I have this navy cherry print as well, I made my little one a pinnafore.