Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Love Moo

Aren't these mini cards just the cutest! They arrived today from Moo. I first saw them here and joined Flickr just so I could get some. If I was a better photograher I am sure they would be even more delightful, but I still get a little happy feeling from seeing a picture I have taken on such a cute little card. Some Flickr users have the most amazing images on their cards. They are a delicious heavy cardstock and the perfect size to pop in my purse or to slip a few in with any lottielulu packages before I send them on their way. I love Moo!!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Enjoyed reading some of your blog and thought you might enjoy visiting mine at www.thewudds.blogspot.com I am a children's author and musican who recently filmed a quick comedy on my efforts at making a doll. It is kid friendly and fun and thought I would pass it on. Feel free to comment and provide any tips!

Wudd out,

David Mckiever

Belinda said...

Ooooo, that is an interesting comment above!
Ingrid - I saw these recently too. They look great! Expensive???

Andrea said...

WOW Ingrid, they look fantastic. The images you have chosen are just perfect, just so colourful.

What is with that comment, do you know where he came from?

Anonymous said...

Ingrid, love the tags I am definitely going to get some of these.

Anonymous said...

Ingrid - Love the tags - they make a good card for selling your sewing. Were they expensive and I am guessing that they come from OS

Helen said...

Ingrid, these look lovely! Especially love the one third from the left on the bottom row! LOL

ingrid said...

They aren't expensive at all. They were $25US including postage, so just over $30AUS. Much cheaper than business cards, although they are smaller than a standard BC they are cuter too!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful, Ingrid. As are your photo's and Miss C. If you send a few cards down my way I have lots of friends with little girls I could pass them to.

Anonymous said...

Love those cards!

SadieandLance said...

Hey! Yours turned out great! Maybe we should swap a Moo card?

Clair said...

i have been meaning to get some of these done as well. I love them, and i think it would make a great item to add to a photography pack. Like if a client spends a certian amount then they get a pack of free moo cards with all their proofs... :)