Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I have been very spoilt the last few days. The postman has been bringing me so many lovely packages full of wonderful surprises. This wonderful selection was sent to me by my essential baby secret santa. As soon as I opened it I knew it was from the amazingly talented Natalie, as all the goodies were stashed in this great bag. Natalie is one very talented lady and you can check out more of her creations at Go Mama. Inside I found a lovely vintage pattern, ribbons, buttons and some beautiful fabric. And most delicious of all, some wonderful ric rac. Thank you so much Natalie. I love absolutely everything!




And these also arrived on my doorstep from Candi. She knows how much I love my vintage patterns and was so sweet and kind to surprise me with these. Just look at those young men looking so dashing in their pyjamas! And the little swing coat, how wonderful! Thank you Candi.




But wait, there's more! Bec sent me these great patterns. I am in love with the little pantaloon style overalls and hat. I think they will look just adorable made up in some vintage fabric that I have stashed away. I am hoping I can get a pair or two whipped up before the end of summer and put them in the shop. Thank you Bec.


Gee, I must have been an extra special good girl this year! Hopefully Santa feels the same way. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Helen said...

Ingrid! Look at all those patterns you have scored! I think you have been very good this year!! Looking foward to watching all the goodies you sew with all your new toys! :)

Anonymous said...

Ingrid, you are very lucky. can't wait to see what you whip up with this stash

Natalie said...

You've got me blushing now Ingrid!!!

I love the all the patterns you've received too - This all must've made your day to get so many surprises, but I know they are so well deserved too.

Have fun with everything.

Clair said...

oh i am green :)

love everything you lucky girl