Saturday, December 30, 2006

We're all going on a summer holiday.....

..... no more blogging for a week or two!

We are off to Melbourne tomorrow and as I will have no intenet access for up to two weeks, I guess that means I am having a blogging holiday as well.
The kids are all excited, the car is half packed and I am in a total tizz over what clothes to pack with all this crazy weather Australia has been having. Will it be raining, snowing or heatwave? Who knows!

Hopefully our days will be fun filled regardless of the weather. I am looking forward to doing some shopping, picnicing, visit some parks and lots of touristy things too I am sure, as well as just a bit more shopping! I am also looking forward to catching up with a sewing buddy and another eb friend on our way back to Sydney. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the very very long car trip with two toddlers! Eeeek!

Have a happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Happy New Year to you too Ingrid! Hope you have a lovely trip away. Looking foward to seeing what sewing goodies you buy while away. Have a great catch up with Brazen too! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Ingrid! Hope you had fun down here in Melbourne and that you had a good spot to escape from the heat. Love all the chrissy photos. And the Princess and the Pea oh! how beautiful.