Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Man

This is my youngest boy. He is sweet, cuddly, inquisitive and extremely stubborn, and he turns two today. We celebrated with cakes and cookies and a trip to the park. I felt rather guilty as I hadn't organised a party for him, but he seemed none the wiser and was thrilled with all his presents and sweet treats.




When he was born I remember being shocked at how tiny he was and also extremely surprised as I thought I was having another girl. He seemed so fragile and pixie like and was always a gentle happy baby. Obviously the male hormones have kicked in and he now likes nothing better than a bit of rough and tumble, and he is definitely a Daddy's boy. But I still get those quiet cuddly moments now and then and they are especially treasured as he isn't often still for very long.

Happy Birthday William! You are a wonder to me every day and have shown me the many different ways that love can grow. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Ingrid, what a lovely post. It's a pity they have to grow up huh?

Anonymous said...

I feel a bit teary reading this. Hope Will had a fantastic birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday William. A lovely post Ingrid.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday William!!! As you know, Jai just turned two also, they really seem to grow up in those last couple of months don't they. He too is a Daddy's boy, but lucky me tonight as he asked for me to put him to bed, yay I got the last cuddle of the day for once!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday William! Don't they grow up so fast Ingrid? Glad you guys had a special day. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Will!!
So glad you had a great day!
Who can believe our babies are turning 2!