Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Valentine Swap

I was able to just sneak in and take part in the EB Valentine swap. Thanks Tigerfilly!

So here are my answers to the swap quiz

1. What are your kids ages and measurements?
Big monster age 16, well I can't imagine him being keen on anything valentine-y at all.
Lottie age 3, size 4. She is very tall, but waist is only about 53ish
Little monster age 2, size 2 and probably around 52 in the waist

2. What are your favourite colours?
Sunshiny yellows, springtime greens, all shades of pink especially when mixed with reds, and I have a soft spot for aqua at the moment.

3.What is garish about Valentines Day?
Just about everything! I am not of fan of the softies hugging hearts or the twee cartoony images that seem to abound at Valentines. And anything wrapped in clear cellophane frightens me a tad.

4.What do you love about Valentines day?
It's the perfect excuse to indulge in some delicious rich chocolate and I just love going overboard on the heart theme. Last year we made heart biscuits and even used the cookie cutter to make our lunchtime sandwiches a little bit romantic.

5.What fabric, haberdashery item, sewing essential melts your heart?
Vintage patterns, vintage fabrics, sweet little prints and buttons galore. Oh and a girl can never have enough ricrac in her box of trims.

No comments: