Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Morning at the Gardens

Last month we were lucky enough to spend a morning with Clair at the Botanic Gardens. She traveled all the way to Sydney from Melbourne for a weekend of photo shoots with Sydney families. The children had a ball prancing around in the sunshine, playing with bubbles and sucking on lollipops. Sadly my eldest could not be persuaded to take part. He is at the age where family activities are a bore and if they are being photographed then that is even worse.

I have long admired Clair's photography. She is such an amazingly talented mumma. But how on earth do I choose my favourites! Every single shot is magical. I love them all!








7 comments:

Violet & Rose said...

Wow! Love them! Especially the apple green. Magic!

Helen said...

Oh Ingrid they are all lovely! I love Clair's work too. The last one of Lottie is particularly striking, maybe cause her hair is up? Stunning eyes and a cheeky smile! :)

ingridk said...

These photos are beautiful, All so artistic. Lucky you've got such gorgeous models for them.

tigerfilly said...

These photos just put a smile on my face!

Kylie said...

What lovely pictures - a shame that you biggest monster did not want to join in - oh well, it will probably be his wedding before he will stand for a family picture again...

I love all of the photos that she took of you guys as well - I would not have known what to choose...

corrie said...

gosh those photos are gorgeous! what gorgeous little children you have!
and how come when I go to the local stores (and I know they must be the same) I never get as nice stuff as you do! I must be looking in the wrong spots!
Corrie:)

Steffi said...

Very beautiful pictures!