Monday, April 30, 2007

Lottie



I am in love with this photo of Lottie. I took it over a year ago but I couldn't get it looking quite right. I am hopeless at all that techno photo stuff. I only have an old point and shoot camera and I don't even have photoshop. Anyway, I sent it to my sweet friend Bec and she prettied it up for me a bit. Now I can't stop looking it at. I had to add it to my sidebar I love it so much.


But then now I think this blog is getting rather cluttered. I have always lived in a house full of clutter (that sounds so much nicer than saying mess) but funnily enough I need certain things in my life to be completely clutter free, and this blog was one of them. Now I am afraid it is heading the same way as everything else and falling victim to my 'oh, let's just put this there' attitude.


Anyhoo, I will let the clutter gather a little while longer until I get sick of looking at this picture and all the other new little things on this page and then I will have a spring clean.

6 comments:

Leah said...

That photo is so delightful. I hear you on the clutter! I need to go through my house with a skipbin I think!

vintagechica said...

Lovely things are never considered clutter in my book...only decorations, my friend. And I see why you would love that photo so much...what a cutie!

Andrea said...

I love that photo too Ingrid, I noticed it in your blag a few days ago. I wonder what she is thinking??

Helen said...

I noticed it at the side too Ingrid and wondered. Its a beautiful shot, very classic!

Tamara said...

She is gorgeous. There is nothing wrong with clutter as long as it is beautiful clutter - and that photo is!

purps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.