Monday, April 02, 2007

Pretty Pictures

So much to blog about and so little time! So I think I will fill this post with pretty pictures instead.

A mummy daughter Saturday in the city, with strawberry milkshakes, jam sandwiches and scones.



Japanese delights from Kinokuniya.




More japanese delights! I went out today and found a lovely soft tartan to make the shirt dress for Lottie. I can't wait to get started.




Vintage fabrics from ebay, including two lengths of delightful seersucker.

And more fabulous vintage patterns from the very sweet and thoughtful Leah.

5 comments:

Corrie said...

ohhh love that book! I didn't see that there! you must have been out looking! that is cute! love the dress with the black on it! what a fun day out....I could just eat up those yummy scones!

Cass said...

Ingrid, love those books.

Helen said...

Ohhhh Lottie, where's my scone! I love jam and cream with fresh scones! Great scores Ingrid!

Kylie said...

Looks as though you both had a grat day. I cant wait until Amelia is old enough for Mum and Daughter days out - what am i talking about - everyday is a mum and daughter day
(LOL)

Love those books - I will have to see if there is a shop like that in Vic

Natalie said...

Those books looks lovely, so many beautiful things to try out. Love the fabric you got too, I can't seem to find nice stuff on there lately! Wish I hadn't seen the scones though, now I feel like some :)