Thursday, April 26, 2007

To the moon and back

I have been busy working on some things to restock the shop. I am really enjoying making boys things at the moment, but I needed a more versatile pants patterns that would work for boys in cloth. After quite a few attempts drafting and redrafting I finally have it! And now mister monster has a drawer full of my trial runs.

This is my first finished set which should be up in the shop tomorrow. I used some of my much treasured rocket rascals Michael Miller fabric and a great stretch drill for the pants.

And see that happy little smile on his face, it isn't because he has finally decided to enjoy being mummy's little model, it is because he was finally allowed outside to play this morning after many long days cooped up inside due to rainy weather. The kids didn't it like it much but the garden is happy.





12 comments:

lolliegirl said...

Lovely set!! The pants look great and your little model is such a cutie!

sooz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suz said...

What a gorgeous smile! The pants are great - love that fabric.

miss marzie said...

Just gorgeous - as a mother of three boys, I really appreciate seeing things like this for boys. That fabric is my favourite at the moment too.

Cass said...

Ingrid, great outfit. Love the haircut too.

sue said...

What a cute model, and the clothes look great. I think it used to be so hard to find boys clothes that did not have cars or the usual things on them when my son was younger, but there is so much great things out there, and I am sure everyone will love yours too.

novy said...

Cute set for little boys! I think these will sell pretty fast.

Meet Me at Mikes said...

Awww.. that is supercute! Love those little teeny rocket guys! Hurrah! xx pip

Deeva Gal said...

Great work Ingrid, that set is gorgeous. Love the colours.

Corrie said...

ohhhh I have that fabric and that is cute!!!!! cute stuff!

Helen said...

Oh Ingrid, its great to see funky outfits for little boys as well! This looks fantastic as always!

Natalie said...

I love this outfit Ingrid, it's so cute! I too love that MM fabric!