Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pincushion swap

Check out these lovely little pincushions from Corrie. She used the most lovely Heather Bailey fabrics and a Japanese pattern and they have come out just perfect! But boy oh boy was I spolit (just like the button says!) I received not one but two pincushions, plus some beautiful fabric pieces which will make wonderful loopyloos, a vintage pattern and Golden Hands magazine, plus buttons and binding and cards and goodies I could go on and on. Thank you Corrie, it was just what was needed to cheer me up after a week with a sore tooth and sick toddler.


4 comments:

Corrie said...

oh good! so glad you like it!!! I was getting worried by how long people were spending on their pincushions but I'm glad simplicity won you over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belinda said...

What a lovely swap package.

Helen said...

What a lovely package Ingrid! Love the pincushions Corrie, the prints you used are just so pretty.

Natalie said...

Lovely swap present you got Ingrid! Those pincushions are just lovely - beautiful fabric pick Corrie :)