Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spoilt

I have been absolutely spoilt by my lovely friend Brenda. She has been busy with her new baby and toddler and yet she still had time to think of me and put together the most delightful package. In amongst the goodies is a huge piece of vintage fabric which is already half way to being a skirt. And the bundle of magazines includes some lovely Enid Gilchrist classics, but the star of the bunch has to be the edition of Pins and Needles. I had so much fun with this, I had to take some pics and share some of the vintage goodness.




Crochet a glamour wardrobe for your doll including a swimsuit and evening gown!


A recipe for Crispy ice cream strawberry pie. This one sounds delicious so I might even give it a go if I can find the right ingredients.


And this is my absolute favourite. A paper dress!! Just what every girl needs. And of course it's safe because it has a fire retardant finish.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Claire Falkigham said...

Love the paper dress, I think if I were going to a gay summer party I would want to wear something flared and firmly bound!

Andrea said...

What a lovely package, you certainly were spoilt!

Kylie said...

What a lucky girl you have been! I love the postie bringing goodies...