Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by the sweet Tamara. Chck out her blog, she makes the most lovely ribbons and things.

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

1 - I love to rub my face against Mr Bigs shirt when he gets home from work, just like a cat does when cleaning it's face. I prefer this to a welcome kiss. I think he used to find it quite disconcerting, but he has gotten used to it.
2 - I am incredibly messy and find it impossible to ever get on top of the housework. I am so messy in fact that often there are no clean shirts for Mr Big and the big monster to wear in the mornings. Well there are usually clean shirts but they are probably found squished in a heap underneath a basket under a pile of fabric behind a box of books kind of clean.
3 - I am desperately in want of another baby. I HATE being pregnant and each day is a struggle but I am in willing to go through it for just an ounce of newborn bliss.
4 - I eat WAY too much and don't exercise enough. I even dream about food.
5 - I have been a mother for almost half my life.
6 - When I sit out in the garden with the kids I can spend hours picking the clover out of the lawn by hand. I collect it in a bucket before throwing it out. Sometimes even when the kids are ready to come inside I won't let them until I have finished filling my little bucket.
7 - I love shoes, especially mary janes.

I will tag
Ang, Liv, Bec, Novy, Tigerfilly, Natalie and Claire

3 comments:

Corrie said...

hi there
its vinnies at brookvale upstairs from 9.30 everyday next week! I'm going monday to see what they've got as it says materials galore! my nana and aunty are also going! I went today and it was disappointing and I hope thats because they've gone through things to put upstairs for next week
let me know if and when you're going and I'll keep an eye out for you...I 'll recognise you by your kids of course
Corrie:)

Belinda said...

Ingrid - the more I know about you, the more I like you!! As I sit with a pile of mess surrounding the computer screen (not to mention the rest of the house), I take comfort in the fact that I am not alone. Housework is not my thing. It does upset me, but not enough to do something about it......

Clair said...

I related to prett much every one of those points especally:

3 - I am desperately in want of another baby. I HATE being pregnant and each day is a struggle but I am in willing to go through it for just an ounce of newborn bliss.

I am beyond clucky at the moment... but i can't quite make myself take the plunge again just yet...even if i really really want to LOL..