Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Peek at a Pocket

Here is a sneak peek at a custom order which I sent on it's way today. The pocket is a lovely bright velvet that I am pretty sure is a oilily reprint. It is remarkably similar to an oilily print anyway. I bought it last winter and made Lottie a pair of pants in it which she loved and I am saving a large piece for a dress for next winter, but I have plenty of small pieces left which are just perfect for adding a special touch to other things, like this soft pink cord Anna smock. I hope you love it as much as I do Nicole.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Ingrid - georgous as ever - will done and I love the yoyo hair clips to match!

Helen said...

Ingrid, you are the smock queen! Fab as always! :)

Kim said...

It looks very promising Ingrid. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Bowznstuff said...

oo gorgeous, I LOVE that fabric - I am also holding onto a little stash. Love the stretch!
Cree

Nic said...

We do love it Ingrid! Casey and Maddy both adore their Anna Smocks. Thank you so much!