Monday, July 30, 2007

Japanese treats

I have been on a bit of a spending frenzy of late and the penny jar has been running low. But I saved just enough to have a little bit of a shopping spree at Corrie's lovely new shop. If you haven't checked it out yet then head over there quick smart. Corrie has a great eye for both quirky and cute and has filled her shop with lots of sweet goodies she found on her recent trip to Japan. I have been lusting after cram cream things for a long while now so was thrilled to see she had some deco tapes, but the star of the show has to be the Shirley Temple Book. These japanese mags are so beautifully styled even if you never use a pattern they are full of pics to make you swoon and great ideas that can be easily adapted. Even if you don't read Japanese the patterns are easy to trace and the instructions have lots of illustrations to help you along.



Lottie was very excited to pick a lucky number out of a hat this morning, well actually it was out of a mixing bowl as we were about to make pikelets for morning tea, but it was still an important job nonetheless. And as promised I will be sending off a bundle of delights to the lucky number......

Who just happens to be miss Sadie and Lance!


8 comments:

SadieandLance said...

Woo Hoo that's me!

loving the new RetroMummy shop by the way. Just waiting till we move house to save up some spare $ for a spending spree...

Kylie said...

What a cute little book - cant wait to see what you make out of it! And congratulations SadieandLance

megsie said...

ohhhhhhh i love that owl fabric ingrid. great scores

Cosy said...

Oh I'm loving Corrie's shop! I placed a lovely order but wished I'd ordered more.

Lily said...

Very cute. Love the owl fabric :)

Helen said...

Still miffed at myself I missed your 100th post comp Ingrid! :(

Morag said...

Love the Japanese craft books, and the beautiful owl fabric! I think I need to find a support group for my Japanese craft book addiction ;)

Cosy said...

Hi Ingrid! Thanks for joining the PIF. I'll be in touch before the end of the month. It will be fun!
~Carolyn