Saturday, August 18, 2007

little labels, circus smocks and long overdue mail

I can't believe I forgot to blog my new little labels. It is so thrilling to see Lottielulu things with their own special tags! These aren't the ones I had my heart set on though. The ones I really wanted were going to cost over $300, so I had to make do with these ones that cost less than $40. For that price difference I can live with the disappointment.




This vintage circus fabric is so lovely and special. I love it with the lilac dot on this Anna smock (if you like this smock too it will be listed over at wahmania on September 2nd). And I am happy to say I have enough fabric left to make one more little outfit and maybe even a few cushions.




Lastly a tiny sneak peek at a package that is so tardy I am embarrassed. Natalie has been so patient waiting for this, I hope she loves everything I chose for her in the op shop swap.


13 comments:

Heids said...

LOOOOOVE the labels - at $40 what a fab idea - makes the clothes that extra bit more special - if that is possible as your smocks are always fabulous. And that circus fabric is gorgeous - too cute!

Cathy said...

labels look lovely!!

Lily said...

Ooooh the labels are a great idea! Love the smock - very cute!

megsie said...

love the smock ingrid. such vibrant colours!

claireswimming said...

Hi Ingrid,
Where did you get your labels?
Thanks in advance
http://claireswimming.blogspot.com

Claire Falkingham said...

Love the labels - I nearly chose that style, how funny, having the same fabric as well!

Bowznstuff said...

congrats on your labels :) - very cute smock luv the fabric - always enjoy a visit to your blog :)
Cree

Kylie said...

Oh cute Ingrid - yes I would go with the $40 ones as well. The smock is gorgeous.

Helen said...

Love those labels Ingrid! Veru professional looking! :)

Natalie said...

How exciting to have your own Lottielulu labels! I cannot wait to see all your new items in a few weeks, the circus fabric is so adorable. I just blogged all the goodies you sent me, they arrived this morning and I can't wait to use everything, thank you so much
xx

Little Munchkins said...

The smock is so cute, and the labels are a great idea. I toyed with the idea of putting the kids' name on labels but thought I'd leave that till kindy.

Sahra said...

What a gorgeous smock Ingrid! Great labels too

Meet Me at Mikes said...

do you think that you might have time to make some smocks for Mikes new shop? No rush.. we open in about a month... and no problems if you are too busy.. i completely understand! xx pip