Monday, August 13, 2007

Spring Fabrics for Lottielulu

I have been sorting through my stash the last few weeks trying to get inspired for spring/summer Lottielulu things. I have pretty much planned what I want to do so now it is time to get sewing. Here are some of the fabrics I have chosen to use for the first stocking over at wahmania which will happen on September 2nd.

This first one is an apple print voile. It is so soft and floaty and is already made into a dress in this pic. I have quite a bit of this fabric as I love it and I want to make a few things for Lottie with it as well.



This next one is gorgeous! It is a sunny yellow floral and spot. Originally a vintage sheet set it is in fabulous condition and so bright and pretty.


These lovely pink/brown fabrics will become Anna smocks. The fabric is from Spotlight, and I have been pleasantly surprised by what they have in stock for this season.


This is a beautiful seersucker I won on ebay. I LOVE seersucker and this one is such unusual colours. The green isn't quite as bright as it looks in this pic, it is more of a dusty green


And lastly this is a very special vintage polished cotton. It is a 4 yard unused length with the label still attached. I was going to use it for Lottie's birthday dress but I changed my mind. I still think it deserves to be made into a special party dress though, something with a full skirt and a bow at the back.



9 comments:

Kylie said...

Ingrid the fabrics look fantastic - cant wait to see what they are all turned into - and how cheeky of you to show us the dress - but not the dress YKWIM!

Lily said...

Yummy! Can't decide whether I like the apples or the gold/yellow combo best :)

Helen said...

Scrummmmmmmie fabrics Ingrid! :)

SadieandLance said...

ooo the party dress fabric is not only dress length but Fantabulous! Hee hee.

Clair Bremner said...

beautiful fabrics. I can't wait to see what you make with them :)

Debby said...

I really really like the apple fabric.

Little Munchkins said...

I have some of those fabrics too. I love those spots and flowers that they have at SL right now. Can't wait to see what you make.

Claire Falkingham said...

Just gorgeous as ever Ingrid, LOVE the yellow floral with spots. Nose to the grindstone then!

Sahra said...

Gorgeous fabrics Ingrid, I have been eyeing off the pink and choc ones too