Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pixie Love

EEEK!!! That was a very excited squeal in case you couldn't tell. I seem to be squealing a lot in here lately. But this squeal was well earned,as the lovely postman brought me a much anticipated swap package from the super dooper talented Megsie.
I have long admired her amazing painted pixie tees and they are so darn hard to get I decided to see if she would be interested in a little swap instead. So I packaged up some goodies for her last week, and then this amazing bundle of goodness arrived on my doorstep.


Everything is so lovely, but I could truly gush and gush for hours about the amazing job she did on the tee for mister monster. And she was sweet enough to include something for everyone. As well as the tee there is fabric and vintage buttons for me and adorable clips for Lottie. I feel very spoilt. Thank you so much Megsie. You are an amazing artist and a generous gal too.
I tried to get a nice picture of the little guy showing off his shirt but have you ever tried to take a picture of a child in a swing? It's not easy. So this is as good as it gets.

5 comments:

tigerfilly said...

Oh, you've gotta just love those pints. That is just perfect colours for a little fellow - lucky Mr Monster!

Jodie said...

hahah, Love the photo with his toe right on the design - a great swap for sure !

Little Munchkins said...

I love that t-shirt. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Natalie said...

Oh the pixie shirt is just adorable!!!! I love all the other goodies you got too, you are all very lucky!

Suz said...

OH, I love her tops. You (and Mr Monster) are very lucky!