Saturday, September 15, 2007

Who-to Who-to


I have been working on a swap package for a very talented mumma. I know she likes owls so I am hoping this little creation will make her smile. Of course once it was finished I thought of a better way of doing it. Why oh why does that always seem to happen. So just to make sure the better way actually is better, I will be making another one in the next few days and putting it in the shop.

No more details about what it is or just who it is for until it arrives at its new home. I wouldn't want to completely spoil the surprise.

8 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

This looks lovely. I adore the owl fabric on the bottom :O)
Mel

Lily said...

OMG where did you score that owl fabric?????

The Humming Cat said...

That Owls expression is priceless!

Andrea said...

A very cute sneak peak, can't wait to see all of it!

Jodie said...

Absolutely cute as !

Heids said...

That owl fabric is gorgeous and I am most curious to see the full reveal. Also, apologies in advance, I have tagged you, see my blog for details but feel free to ignore.

ingrid said...

Thanks for the sweet words ladies. the fabric really is cute isn't it! You can get some for yourself from here http://www.retromummy.com/

megsie said...

ohhh ingrid! I LOVE that fabric *beams*