Friday, October 19, 2007

feeling blue

Now usually I am a pink and green girl through and through, but lately blue has been catching my eye more. If I spy a pile of fabrics I automatically reach for the blue first. That is how I pulled out this wonderful soft old sheet from a tangled heap at the thrift store a few months back. It has been sitting on the top of my stash looking pretty for weeks and now it looks even prettier like this.



I also love this blue plisse that I found at Spotlight. It makes Lotties eyes look even bluer if that is at all possible. This dress isn't for her though, it is headed over here tonight. I think I will make her another one in the vintage blue or maybe one of each. A little girl can never have too many dresses. Right?

9 comments:

Cascade Lily said...

No a little girl definitely can not have too many dresses! Love the one from thrifted fabric. It's lovely!

And I've never seen drying fabric photographed so well!

The Humming Cat said...

Wow! Sold in the blink of an eye and rightly so! Well done.

Karen said...

Too many dresses, we'll have to wash your mouth out if you're not careful Ingrid!!
Gorgeous as always! Lottie and the dresses of course!

Natalie said...

They are both gorgeous dresses!!! Congratulations on opening your new store too, good to see you back :)

Little Munchkins said...

Congratulations on having a store again. Love the stuff you have there!

AJ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that bule dress...blue is my favourite!

Andrea said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual Ingrid!

Jodie said...

Beautiful dress ! isn't it funny how we have our favourites and then we get this yearning for another colour?

Suse said...

Ooh, purdy.