Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thank You Helen

See my pretty new banner! Isn't it just the cutest spring fresh birdie thing you ever saw? I have to say a huge thank you to my kind friend Helen for making it for me and also making me a button for my shop. I still haven't figured out how to put the button on, but seeing as Helen is now my personal techno assistant I am sure it will be up soon.

And just because this post needs some pretty pictures, I will show off a custom order I finished last night. Well it is almost finished. The dress is done but a little matching ruffle nappy cover is still sitting in pieces on my dining room table.



9 comments:

dizzyjadey said...

The dress is beautiful, Ingrid! Well done! I love the holly hobie fabric, vintage?

fallen~from~grace said...

The birds on your banner are indeed very sweet and so is the little dress you've made. The pink Gingham just sets it off nicely!

Kristi said...

I have loved birds with scarves on their heads since I saw Cinderella when I was just a girl. Very cute dress, as well!

Lily said...

That is just gorgeous Ingrid! Love it and so will the proud new owner (well her mummy at any rate!)

Heids said...

Ooooh I love the new banner, well done Helen, I was so excited (okay that sounds a bit sad...) as the page started to load and I saw the new banner - very lottielulu! And the dress is gorgeous, as always!

Helen said...

Ingrid the banner looks hot! Great team we make huh?! :)

Corrie said...

gorgeous! I've got some holly hobby fabric I must use soon!

oh and every sewing gal needs their tech head friend to help out! I have mine and pay her in fabric and she's a gem

Corrie:)

Natalie said...

Oh Ingrid, that is just adorable! It's looking at beautiful things like this that has me wishing for a little girl ;)

Great job on the banner Helen, it looks fantastic, very "Lottielulu"!

The Humming Cat said...

Very cute, Helen grew up with Holly Hobby. I was more of a Paddington Bear girl myself!