Friday, October 05, 2007

Tricky Tagging

I've been tagged! This time by the ever so lovely but too busy to sew enough, Brazen.
And this is a mighty tricky one. I hate having two 'I's in my name.

Here’s how it works:1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!

I - insatiable, mainly when it comes to fabric and food
N - needles. They are all over my house in odd places . I break a lot and lose a lot, so I need to keep them handy.
G - gingham. Goes with everything and has it's own little shelf in my stash.
R - routine. Something I struggle with each day. I seem to be able to manage it for my kids but need to get one happening for myself.
I - imagination. Something I strive to nurture in my children and myself.
D - delicious, how I feel about asparagus, strawberries, watermelon and gin & tonic. All the nicest parts of springtime.

I will tag Helen, Cass, Adds, AJ, Claire and Morag

3 comments:

The Humming Cat said...

Why can't I have a G in my name
:<

"Goes with everything and has it's only little shelf in my stash"

lol, love it!

ingrid said...

hahaha, it was meant to 'own little shelf'
It sounds kinda lonely saying only.

Helen said...

Gin and Tonics??? Ahhh, a girl after my own heart!