Monday, November 26, 2007

little ballerina

We have had a week of ballet madness. Lottie has had costume fittings and lots of extra rehearsals,including a full dress rehearsal on Saturday and I have been joining the army of other mothers helping to sort and pack costumes, sew headpieces and wings, and assist all the little ones backstage. Let's just say we have thought of nothing but ballet all week.



It all came together beautifully for the big day yesterday and I have never seen a prouder, happier little ballerina, despite sleeping all Saturday night on the couch with mumma as she had a nasty cough. So here are some brag pics of my little dancer backstage. And while I am struggling to even type something coherent here and see nothing but tulle, fairy wings and hair pins every time I shut my eyes, Lottie is already asking me what dances she will be doing in the concert next year.





a marshmallow from the land of sweets






a present fairy





I think I need some recovery time today with a nice cup of strong coffee and my good friend Frankie.

8 comments:

Leah said...

She should have be stuck on top of the Christmas Tree as the angel - she's so CUTE! I am so pleased she had such a great time & it's all over for you Ingrid - now, you wanna help me sew 34 cavepeople costumes?! ;o)

Cass said...

She looks great Ingrid. Hopefully you can get bck to other things now

Belinda said...

Lottie looks gorgeous! Oh I wish I could wear pretty clothes like that, haha...

Kylie said...

Ingrid she is gorgeous and just look at that smile on her face. Enjoy your coffee and lets hope that you stop seeing hair pins and glitter before next year - LOL

Heids said...

She is beautiful - a perfect ballerina. Glad she had a great day.

AJ said...

What a sweet little faily she makes...enjoy your dancing Lottie!!

Helen said...

Awwwww Ingrid! She is so sweet! Makes me want to get my monsters into dancing.

Corrie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww she looks so cute! good work!

Corrie;)