Monday, November 12, 2007

little things

Look at all these little things I have been busy making for Lotties Kinder market day which is next Sunday. I have been asked to be a part of the parents artisan stall which should be lots of fun. I think that little hair accessories and tee shirts should be good sellers and raise some money for the kinder. Plus I am short on time and these are quick and easy to make. The little covered buttons are destined to be betty bobbies and loopyloos.




I have also been busy making some new stock for the ozebaby shop and finishing up custom orders. I love this twirl set. The fabric is the gorgeous Michael Miller Eiffel Tower print that Adds purchased for me all the way over in WA. I think I have enough left to make something for Lottie with it. I just love it!

5 comments:

Claire Falkingham said...

Gorgeous skirt, it looks amazing on Lottie, you HAVE to make her one!
I'm missing the mark in the sewing area at the moment, I've got the fabric, kind of got the time, but the mojo has gone walkies!!

The Humming Cat said...

ooooh, I want some of those hair dovelackys! Are you putting any in your store?
I love the skirt, I have more fabric if you need it, I was going to use it for a dress but that skirt it TDF!

Cathy said...

gorgeous, Ingrid.

I have millions of little yoyos but wasn't sure what to do with them.

Do you sew them onto your hair clips or glue them?

The looks fabulous.

Lottie looks just beautiful as always.

Cascade Lily said...

Look at how much Lottie has grown up since the pic in your sidebar!

She is much cuter than even the cutest hairclip!

Leah said...

Gorgeous as always hon. x