Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

one christmas day dress finished



a set of shelves finally stacked



and another set ready to begin



presents starting to amass under the tree



a raspberry cheesecake trifle to make

And a big MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the lovely visitors to my blog. Thank you so much for all the delightful encouraging comments throughout the year and to those of you who just lurk, thanks for stopping by. I truly wish I had the time to reply to every comment individually as they really are what makes blogging such a wonderful experience, and I want you to all know how appreciated they are. There is nothing like a sweet comment left on here to brighten up my day.

Next year with both little ones off to kinder two days a week I am hoping to make Lottielulu a bit more of a priority. The shop will be stocked more, there will be exciting new products and I am hoping to put up a tutorial or two.

Now off you go and eat some pudding. Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Ainslie said...

Hi Ingrid, Your Ikea shelves are looking so neat and tidy with all the lovely stacked fabric. And I love Lottie's Christmas day dress. Have a beautiful Christmas with your family.

Belinda said...

Merry Christmas to you too Ingrid. Have a lovely day with your family.

Cosy said...

Merry Christmas Ingrid! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog and I look forward to more blogging next year. (I'm glazing a ham and eating cherries but eyeing off a pav!)

Carolyn x

Sheridan said...

Merry Christmas Ingrid! All the best to you and your family.

Thanks for all the inspiration in 2007. I'll be back for more in 2008!

Jodie said...

Oh those shelves are beautiful, they make me feel disorganised. Hvae a great day tomorrow Ingrid, I look forward to more of lottielulu next year.

Brenda said...

Merry Christmas Ingrid, thank you for sharing your super sweet blog with us (those shelves have me green with envy BTW)

Corrie said...

Merry Christmas and your fabric is looking lovely!

Corrie:)

starashan said...

And Merry Christmas to you too, Ingrid! Your blog is always a lovely place to stop by for an inspirational squizz!! :o)

driftwood said...

wow those shelves look amazing! and the dress is adorable!

Shopaholic D said...

you're making me want to go home and fold my fabrics! yours are so incredibly neat!

:) Diana
The Chic Life