Sunday, December 09, 2007

my little cupcakes



Take a look at these adorable children! I am a bragging mumma showing them off but these photos are too special not to share. My super talented friend Bec of cupcakes photographypopped by the other week, and of course my tribe went crazy at the sight of a camera. The little two began their comedy routine of pulling faces and rumbling with each other and the big one tried to hide. Luckily Bec is so kid savvy, even with the larger variety, that she was able to get him to take part for a few shots.



The thing is that every shot is magic and it was near impossible to choose which ones to show. I am so lucky to have friends that are so generous with their time and talent. Bec even brought me some delicious vintage fabrics! What a gal!

If you are looking for someone to capture some special moments then contact Bec. I can guarantee she will do a wonderful job but I can't promise she will bring you fabric. She works out of Forbes in NSW but regularly travels to Canberra and Sydney to do sessions.

Thanks again so much Bec, not just for the photos but for your wonderful friendship. Oh yeah, and the fabric.

15 comments:

Tamara said...

The photos are gorgeous. I just love people who can capture those special moments and expressions so perfectly.

Cass said...

Beautiful photos Ingrid.

Emma said...

Gorgeous! No wonder you wanted to show them off!

megsie said...

Just gorgeous. I especially love the last shot.

Andrea said...

Oh Ingrid, they are just beautiful, great to see big monster too!

Kylie said...

Oh what a wonderful set of photos - Forbes is not too far from us - might have to talk DH into taking a drive!

Belinda said...

Oh wow - you got your eldest in the photos!!! He looks like you!! Fantastic photos, I hope Forbes appreciates just how great a photographer they have there.

Rebecca said...

Ingrid, your kids made it very easy! They are beautiful children, not only in appearance but personality. They are such happy little things and so much fun.

Can't wait to see you again!

And yep, I'll be making at least 2 Sydney trips next year :)

Helen said...

Wow Ingrid! What lovely shots, and how nice to finally "meet" Big DS! Will your friend travel to Perth for a shoot? Her work is lovely. :)

Jodie said...

Truly beautiful photos.

Ainslie said...

Beautiful photos!!! What a fantastic photographer...and what gorgeous children.

Leah said...

The photos are gorgeous! And what a handsome lot you have there.

Brenda said...

Gorgeous Ingrid! I need a photographer like that for my family, me thinks.

Morag said...

such beautiful photos Ingrid! Mister Monster seems to love being in front of the camera! what cuties!

Dees said...

Oh my what a gorgeous family!!xoxo