Friday, December 07, 2007

shop update

All of these and more went up in the ozebaby shop tonight. Blogger didn't want to play nice tonight so you will have to check out the links to see pics. This was my last big restock before Christmas. I cannot believe I am going to say this, but I am really looking forward to packing away the sewing machine come January and having a month off.



I am sure by the time February comes around I will be itching to sew again, but at present I am tired, hot and just want to lie down somewhere nice and peaceful, watch some old Christmas shows and eat some Christmas pudding ice cream.

4 comments:

Cass said...

I feel exactly the same way, Ingrid

Clair Bremner said...

doh! everything i wanted is gone...i'll have to be quicker next time lol

Claire Falkingham said...

I'm a bit over it too..... for the time being! WOW your stuff has flown off the shelves Ingrid, well done, now relax and enjoy! Love your Chritmas tree deccies too BTW!

Jodie said...

You deserve a break , you have been so busy !!! Enjoy it !