Tuesday, January 15, 2008

new shoes


Look at these little lovelies. They were a Christmas present from my mother in law and as much as they look like they pinch in the picture, they really dont. They are comfy and cute and go perfectly with my predominantly black wardrobe. I also got the exact same style in patent black, for when I am feeling a little bit fancy.
And the reason I am posting about shoes rather than anything creative is that I am in the middle of changing the elastic on eighty sets of kinder sheets, and yes, it is as boring as it sounds and hardly worth taking a picture of. So shoes it is. They are much more exciting don't you think?

12 comments:

Jodie said...

Very cute shoes indeed and much more exciting that sheet elastic.

dani_luigi said...

They are really really cute, I wish they were mine.

Ainslie said...

They are the cutest pair of shoes. I want some!!!

lolliegirl said...

Cute indeed! I love them.

Belinda said...

Those shoes are gorgeous! How lucky are you to have a MIL like that!!!

Brenda said...

You're in the middle of doing WHAT??!!

Natalie said...

Oh they are just the cutest shoes! I desperately need a new pair or two, but can't find anything I like.

Helen said...

You'll have to get Lottie a matching pair Ingrid!

Bitterbetty said...

Love those lacy pretty tootsies.. still thick sock weather here. dreaming of coming down under for a visit lately...

Tips Of All Sorts said...

Gorgeous shoes! Stylish too! Definitely a good reason to be excited. :-)

clara
bloomize.com

Jennifer Paganelli said...

I love love love the shoes and every other item on the blog I also love how you stack and fold so pretty!!!
All my best, Jennifer

Rachel said...

Oh, pretty! Where did she get them?