Monday, January 28, 2008

pay it forward

I have been quiet I know. I have had an unintentional little blogging holiday this week. We have had a few ups and downs getting Lottie used to her new glasses and the poor poppet has been a bit miserable to say the least. Lots of extra mumma time has been the order of the day.

Anyhoo, I am here and ready to play. I am lucky enough to be on the pay it forward list of Miss Starashan, so here is my part of the deal. Be one of the first three people to leave a comment and sometime in the next twelve months your postie will deliver a little something special from me to you. Here are the rules.......


The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days. Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers. Easy Peasy.


Maybe it will be some of these

or something from here

or perhaps a little friendly monster like this

To make it even more fun if you are not in the first three, still leave a comment as I will be drawing a random name to get a prize as well. What can I say, I am feeling generous. The Christmas spirit hasnt quite worn off yet.

Oh and please excuse the lack of apostrophies. My keyboard seems to think they are no longer nescessary.

20 comments:

Clair said...

oooh me me me!!! you have been very quiet here missy, i check in here everyday LOL

Belinda said...

Finally, a new post....haha. I hope Lottie adjusts to the glasses soon, poor thing. And that the kids settle into/back into preschool OK!!!

Cass said...

Not looking to win a prize as I have already done a pay it forward but just wanted to say I hope Lottie's glasses improve for her. It's good to see you back in blog-land too

Tamara said...

I already have two of my own pay-it-forwards to honour (six people to send things too). So I am glad I could comment without any pressure.
Your pictures all look so lovely. Those shelves must have you feeling so inspired and those pattern are divine.
Thinking of Lottie

CurlyPops said...

What a wonderful idea. It would be a great suprise to have an unexpected present delivered from the postie...

The Handmade Life said...

Since I live in the States, the time difference makes it difficult to post a comment quickly enough. Oh well...I still enjoy your lovely blog. Lottie is very cute in her little glasses!

Car said...

That Cupboard has me inspired to get my room organised once & for all :) Must ask - did you wash & iron all your fabric to make it sit so neat? Mine just doesn't look like that no matter how hard I try :)

Marie said...

Noice stash Ingrid...let me know how long you can keep it that way when you start stocking again - I need someone to inspire me to get mine looking neat. Lots of sewing to be done with the little ones both in kinder.

Keely said...

I love looking at your stash, so neat and colourful, makes me want to get a fabric addiction, but I think with the amount of yarn I have, if I started collecting fabric my husband would have a fit! Besides, I like buying other people's stuff, much better than I could ever make! Hope Lottie get's used to her glasses soon, adjusting to new glasses is never a fun experience!

Karen said...

Ingrid your stash makes me drool! It also inspires me to tidy mine up - one day soon!

Ange said...

A sure fire way to get comments, esp if you are giving away oneof those gorgeous cloth toys I see for lots of $$$ at all of the loal markets around

Bec said...

I am awestruck by your stash...so much bright gorgeous fabric!!! My poor little stash (made up mostly of Op Shop fabric) is feeling very meagre and sloppy in comparison!

I hope Lottie is feeling better about her glasses now. Changes like that are always difficult at first...

starashan said...

how awesome are those magazines! (and the stash! can't NOT mention that lol)

Cyliebug said...

Every time I look at how need your stash is I am a tad embarrassed about mine. What a lovely thing you are doing!

Lola...again said...

I love your blog! Pick me!

Janice said...

Ack. It's all so lovely!!!

HodgePodge said...

What a kind, generous thing to do. I love that!

Joanna said...

Oh, I love the idea of pay it forward! I guess I can still hope for the random drawing...Even if I don't win, I'm going to pay it forward on my blog...And please tell me that those beautifully,neatly stacked piles of fabric were only for the photo, and afterwards reverted back to their usual state of disarray like the rest of ours! :)

Lil D said...

I feel a little cheeky commenting, as this is my first visit to your blog, but I couldn't resist...

Hazel said...

I love your thrifty finds, Ingrid.
I want to read Atonement too!