Monday, February 04, 2008

pay it forward plus one

I was too tired to draw a lucky name last night. I blame long walks and too much chinese food. So I enlisted the help of the big monster this morning. My three pay it forward gals are Clair, Belinda and curlypops as Cass and Tamara opted out (I still added you to my lucky extra draw though girls).

So all the other names went in



and one came out


And the lucky gal is lola...again!

I will get in contact with you all this week for your postal details.





And I just had to show you all this pretty little package which is on its way to someone special this week. Isnt the postcard on top just magical. It is made by the super talented Marianne and you can get your own here. I am halfway through mine already and will be back for more.

1 comment:

Lola...again said...

I am so excited! Thanks Lottielulu! You have such a fun, and heartwarming blog! I just love to come over and visit for a while!