Thursday, March 13, 2008

odd sock soup

I have a horrid head cold. The nasty kind with watery eyes, blocked ears and a nose that wont stop running. I feel dreadful.

But this little surprise turned up in my mailbox and gave a me a smile and giggle. And that was a big acheivement seeing as I feel so rotten. I am loving this little zine so much I have it propped up on the tissue box next to my bed. Marianne, it is truly delightful! Well done! It reminds me I need more of those lovely postcards of yours. I just cant get enough applehead goodness.




In between all the snuffling I am working on this. Yes, it is another look and learn charm quilt. Easy but fun. Just what I need right now.

5 comments:

marianne said...

So glad that it made you feel a little better! Get well soon!

Tamara said...

Isn't the book gorgeous? Mine put a smile on my face too. I really love Marianne's drawings.

Look forward to seeing more of the quilt.

Natalie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Ingrid! I love the charm squares you have picked, look forward to seeing the finished quilt.

Cascade Lily said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Time to fondle some fabrics!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your charm quilt is going to be beautifuL!!
melx