Sunday, March 02, 2008

this is......

my inspiration board




1. XOXO quilt, 2. Lola, 3. gonna dance, 4. Gamaguchi Inside, 5. vintage tablecloth quilt, 6. Vintage Toni Doll, 7. Lolas Drawers, 8. jackpot, 9. 70's playing Cards


I get so much inspiration from flickr. These are just a few of my favourites. At the moment I dont have a crafty space to call my own so there really is no where to hang a real life board in my little house. One day maybe when I have my own sewing room. Ah dreams!

Thanks Pip for coming up with such a good topic this week. I cant wait to head over to three buttons and see everyone elses little places of inspiration.


Oh and stay tuned for the biggest love fest post ever coming up in a few days. I have just spent the most wonderful afternoon with some Perth gals and Cass at the tea rooms. Of course everyone was lovely and thoughtful and brought tonnes of presents, except me of course. How embarrassing. I had some gifts in progress but I think they are sadly inadequate and just dont show my love and appreciation of such good sewing friends. So it is on to plan B, with a deadline of Tuesday when we do our fabric crawl across the city. Does any one know of any secret fabulous places we must visit in Sydney?


Anyhoo, I promise pics of the girls and all the lovely goodies in a few days. I am seriously spoilt. I tell you I dont know how I got so lucky to come across such wonderful blogging friends.

8 comments:

Corrie said...

hi there

have you been to tesuttis on york street just opposite wynard station! they have some gorgeous japanese and special fabrics! I'm guessing you're going to remnant warehouse...

Corrie;)

AnastasiaC said...

flickr mosaics are very inspiring!!
hey thanks for including one of mine in your favs!!!

Kyla said...

Flickr does provide very beautiful mosaics. I also love checking them out. Have a great day
kyla

Sheridan said...

Cloth? In Surry Hills, a true Sydney treasure, but not cheap. Enjoy!

Jenny said...

Lovely inspiration from Flickr-love it!

Maureen said...

Wandering on Flickr can be really a treasured artist date. So many ideas to admire and dream about.

Have fun on the fabric crawl. ;-)

Lola...again said...

Two of your inspirations have "Lola" in the title! I have always found the name Lola inspiring!! (hee hee!)

Betty said...

Lovely lovely images.

sweet and inspirational.

thanks for sharing.

Flickr is amazing.