Monday, March 24, 2008

this is.....

my demon.

1. mini chocolate cupcakes, 2. Jelly oranges, 3. BBQ Pork Ribs, 4. morning tea time, 5. Finished egg strata, 6. Christmas sugar cookies, 7. Yummy, 8. Just one Fairy cake, 9. Pancakes

I was a thin child and extremely thin teenager then in my twenties I began the depressing life of a yoyo dieter. I gave that up in my thirties and now I am just plain fat.

I am working on it, but it is hard.
I missed last weeks this is. I was going to post a pic of my children, as they are by far my best creations.
Thanks again to Angela again for such a wonderful meme and drewzel for this weeks theme.

9 comments:

Bec said...

I'm drooling now. Those chocolate cupcakes - oh my....I think it's time for another easter egg now :P

CurlyPops said...

All I can say is yum, yum and double yum!

Jenny said...

Wow! I didn't know where to look first!! Very delicious demons!

AnastasiaC said...

food glorious food!! i love my food too!!
dont be so harsh on yourself hun...curvy is GOOD!!!

Bird Bath said...

oooh! that's an extensive & yummy list -I'm with you,sometimes food is just too irresistable.

Jodie said...

I know, food is sometimes just too good to refuse.

Drewzel said...

I can relate, I love cake! And to the challenge of weight loss... since I've been medication I've become uber-fat. *sigh* But I still scoff cake. :P

Betty said...

yummm. all looks delicious. thanks for sharing.

Sarah C said...

MMMM Just the thought of going on a diet makes me eat more - weight loss is sooooo depressing. I will join you on the food demon.
:)