Wednesday, April 30, 2008

things

I missed this weeks this is. I am still pondering on my answer. Choosing one book seems impossible and the more I read what everyone else has come up with, the more books I add to my list.

Today the postman brought me these lovelies! How lucky am I? I have put them on my pretty shelf, which is where I put all things pretty that need lots of looking at, and oohing and ahhing over. Thank you so much Kirsty, I love them very much.




I have been playing with felt the past few weeks. A big bundle of delicious colours arrived from here and I have had lots of fun making yummy creations.




And look at this gorgeous vintage tablecloth! It was in the keeper pile but somehow keeps moving into the cutter pile. I think it is trying to tell me it wants a new life as a dress, so who am I to argue.





The postie also delivered the cutest ever gear from Tin Whistle which the kids claimed and played in and dirtied. So you will have to wait until I work my way through the wash pile before I can get any photos.

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

I'm so glad they arrived safe & sound & I'm so pleased that you like them.

Jodie said...

I get my felt from there as well - it is beautiful - I love your foods!

Christie said...

That felt food looks great, I would love to try making that.

Sherrin said...

your felt creations look tasty!! ;o)

zoesquid said...

I agree, the book meme was a toughy. Love your felt creations

xenabonjovi said...

You have been tagged!

Claire said...

Oh I just love your tablecloth - I can certainly relate to the "to cut or not to cut". I have a pile like that too. I am sure it will look absolutely devine as a dress though!