Monday, April 07, 2008

this is....

....my jewellery box.







Well it is really a little dish. I dont wear much if any jewellery these days. But these little favourites sit right beside my bed. There is my wedding band which I have not been able to put on since the late stages of pregnancy with Lottie, my favourite Victoria Spring earrings which were given to me many years ago by a workmate, my marc jacobs little deer pin, my Tiffany heart that Mr Big gave me when I turned 30 and a favourite pair of red earrings that I like to wear when I go somewhere fancy. Hiding in the background is a sweet little beaded purse that I am in love with. It is only big enough for a credit card and a lipstick, but that is all a girl needs anyhow, so I think it is just perfect.



Three Buttons is the gal behind this meme, so head over there to see who else is playing. I loved the theme this week.



Oh and I have to also show off this beautiful new Willow and Moo top that Sara made especially for Lottie. It is her new favourite and mine too. She wore it to a birthday party on the weekend and has not wanted to take it off since.



16 comments:

Corrie said...

what a cute top and how big is lottie looking...she looks like a big girl with her glasses on

corrie;)

Leah said...

That is a lovely top! And I agree with Corrie, Lottie looks so sweet with her glasses on - and very grown up.

zoesquid said...

What a gorgeus little plate. Im not much of a jewellery wearer either and I bought a cute little dish a couple of weeks back at the op shop. I think youve inspired me.
Thanks

SadieandLance said...

I love the dish. Is the flower part of the dish or a piece of jewellery? Lottie looks gorgeous and he top is sweet.

Bec said...

What a beautiful collection of accessories. Those yellow flower earring make me wish I still had pierced ears! And Lottie's top is adorable, I can see why she is so attached to it!

Heids said...

Lottie looks adorable with her glasses on - so sweet. Love the top also.

BigCat said...

Lovely little jewels. I particularly love the deer pin. Lottie's new top is beautiful. I wouldn't take it off either.

oldflowers4me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oldflowers4me said...

oh hello- you have earrings from victoria springs- aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh-you lucky girl-i think her jewellerys so romantic-singing and skipping jo

Claire F said...

Great top! I really don't have the patience to sew with stretch kits!

Your jewellry box is sweet, and AGAIN so tidy - you are the tidiest creative I know Ingrid!

ingrid said...

Ahhhh, but I am not really tidy Claire, I am really extremely messy. There were piles of clutter pushed aside in order to take this pic.

And yes, the flower is part of the dish. It was an op shop find years ago and still has the 50c price tag stuck to the bottom.

Sherrin said...

I've said it before, but... I loooove that deer pin!

Brenda said...

Lotties' pigtails are just precious!
That's all.

Jenny said...

Lovely little dish with your special treasures-great photo of your daughter-what a cutie:)

Cascade Lily said...

Ooooh I love Lottie's top! No wonder she didn't want to take it off!

Sara said...

Lottie is adorable! I'm so happy she loves the top so much.