Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is.....

my latest discovery.

Yo Gabba Gabba. For the uninitiated it is a kids show. But it is a cool kids show with fabulous graphics and cute characters, plus it showcases cool indie bands which makes me feel like I am hipper than I really am. I loved it in the beginning because it kept the kids happy for a good 30 minutes so I could make dinner, tidy up or do really important things like sew or cut patterns. But now I do none of those things. I would much rather watch it and sing along. I mean who wouldnt love a little ditty called Party in my Tummy. In fact I think I will adopt it as my new anthem. Theres a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!

I cant fiure out how to put a youtube video in a post with text. So this little entry needs to be in two chapters, sorry. Thanks again to three buttons for this fun meme and to knit owl for this weeks theme. I missed last week. No excuse other than I was tired and my brain wasnt working.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Well you are much "hipper" than me as I have never heard of this show!! Sounds like a fun one:)

SadieandLance said...

Sounds like fun. We play Peter Combe for the Smurf but secretly it's really for us. How could you not when he sings songs like 'Baghdad"....'where's your bag dad your bag? You left your bag dad in Baghdad!" Hilarious.

Deeva Gal said...

Aaaarrrrggghhh! Yo Gabba Gabba drives me nuts!!!

Took me forever to get into Hannah's Helpline too though, no one bothered to tell me that "Moo, Baa, Double Quack, Double Quack" was actually a telephone number! Maybe i'll learn to love Yo Gabba Gabba too...

Cass said...

I haven't gotten into this yet although the girls love it but Charlotte insists on calling it Go Yabba Yabba

Corrie said...

oh we love it too! it just came on tv one morning and at first I was just like 'what this is a bit annoying' but keira adores it and gets up dancing in the morning to it and it is pretty cool and hip!

we also love dan zane who makes me feel like one hip mumma

Corrie:)

Maureen said...

Lol...I'll pass. Glad I don't have rugrats in the house right now. ;-)

Sara said...

My best friend in the US had to show me Yo Gabba Gabba when we were over visiting. It had us all giggling.