Tuesday, May 20, 2008

smickety smocks



These two little Anna smocks will be up for sale in the ozebaby shop tonight. I love the floral one. It is made with the most wonderful old soft floral tablecloth. Lucky it is too small for Lottie otherwise I am sure I would have had to squeeze into her closet.

The other one uses a great fun vintage print. The little characters have Mickle Pepe on them. Does anyone know anything about them? Anyhoo, they are very cute. The spanish dancing girl is my favourite.

12 comments:

megsie said...

oh my Ingrid! I ove both of these. Iwonder if Tully could ever have too many of your smocks:D

Leah said...

I ADORE the floral smock :)

Brenda said...

aarrrgh, I think I've nabbed the Round the World one, I am checking out now!
I hope it will fit Ruby, but if not I will find another little girl for it :)
I adore these!!

megsie said...

waaaaaaaa I missed out. I really loved the round the world one Ingrid. Stunning fabric mix!

Jodie said...

Both gorgeous - What is it about smocks - they are just so cute!

Lark said...

Too gorgeous! And great photos too! You are so clever with fabric.

PinkLizzy said...

Wow! they're stunning. What a cute smock pattern.

Kirsty said...

Ingrid - the round the world is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful job.

Millipede said...

Love them. Especially the floral one.

Claire F said...

Love the brown and orange Ingrid, just perfect for this time of year!!

Maureen said...

That is a lovely shape for the pinnies Ingrid. I'd like an apron in that shape!

Sabii Wabii said...

I lov ehtese ...what a great graphic, The little girls are so cute!