Monday, May 05, 2008

softie friends


These little friends arrived last week as part of the EB softie swap. Susan made such wonderful softies and they are well loved already. Miss buttons and Robock the Robot have been hauled to kindy, to the doctor, to the park and even the supermarket. Robock even underwent a mini makeover that included new underpants for both his bottom and his head! I removed the hat pair before taking the pic but mister monster insisted I leave the others on. Susan even included a little something for me, check it out here.


Thank you so much Susan. We love our new softie friends.

5 comments:

Brissmiths said...

Ingrid I'm so pleased that they are so well loved! The robot I made using a Wee Wonderful pattern that a friend gave our little boy (and his Mummy) for his first birthday and I enlarged it as I hate sewing fiddly things and I thought it would be better bigger. Now I know the real reason - it is so he can wear undies!! Susan

Bitterbetty said...

I love the robots "big-kid undies".
Made me smile!

SadieandLance said...

Hee hee underpants head.

Bec said...

Hehehehhe, cacking myself at the undies :)

Really really gorgeous softies - Susan did a wonderful job!

Corrie said...

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! love the undies on the robot too!

Corrie:)