Monday, May 05, 2008

this is

....the pair of shoes I would sleep in if I could.




In fact these are the shoes I would wear if I could. They sadly no longer fit. What is that old wives tale about your feet growing with each baby. Well it is true. These are my wedding shoes which fitted just fine until Lottie was born. They then became a little tight, but were still wearable. Then after mister monster came along I could no longer get them on at all. But I still love them and will never ever get rid of them. Hip hop and banana bread came up with this weeks theme for three buttons fun meme.



and this is my favourite book. Well one of my favourites. Dees came up with the hardest theme yet and I struggled to narrow it down to one. So lets just say this is my favourite today.




12 comments:

JustJess said...

Beautiful shoes! My wedding shoes no longer fit either following the kids! They are beautiful though.

Karen said...

Ahhh I love that book! His new one has just been released, and added to my list of 'just because' gift suggestions for my husband!

Lark said...

Oh, these shoes are lovely! What a gorgeous colour!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous shoes indeed!

CurlyPops said...

Gorgeous shoes....and a great book too!

Bird Bath said...

That is a great read. Loved it. Your shoes are so elegant - pity they don't fit anymore. My feet also grew with each baby. I'd never heard of the wive's tale until I had to go up a size and a half!

Georgie said...

I couldnt pick just one book either, but Cloudstreet is certainly on my shortlist. I can read it over and over.

Love that you had such gorgeous coloured shoes for your wedding - did they match your dress?

ingrid said...

The shoes did match my dress. It was a deep raspberry red. Itried on a gazillion white ones but none of them were right, and the raspberry one was perfect!

Lisa said...

I can totally understand why you would want to hod on to those lovely shoes.

Jodie said...

I love cloudstreet, one of my all time favourite books .

Kloth & Bolt said...

oh i love cloudstreet, also one of my favs! have you read his new book? -kb

jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.