Friday, June 06, 2008

I wanna play too

Things are a bit glum here in Lottielulu land. You know the days when the house is a mess, you have no motivation to sew (and even if you did you cant reach your machine for all the piles of crappola piled on top of it), you eat too many slices of fig jam and cream cheese toast and end up with a tummy ache and then decide the best way to spend the day is drinking tea and feeling sorry for yourself? Well that kind of day has turned into that kind of week.


I thought playing along with this little game I have seen around the blogs might just perk me up a bit.


It has come out all rather green, hasnt it? I wonder what that means.






1. 08.1969 - Ingrid Kraemer - Faakersee, 2. Salmon cake lunch for preschooler (with surprise animal cap), 3. St Lukes Gothic Boats, 4. Green and aqua and pink., 5. Marion, rue du Vieux Colombier, 6. Sit yourself down and have a champagne! :))), 7. Paris Shops at Night, 8. Green Tea Lemon Pudding Cake, 9. 鼠年快樂!!! happy lunar new year!! ^-^/, 10. The Finger Family, 11. one-fat furniture, 12. Lottielulu goes to market




How to play

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Using only the first page, pick an image.
Copy and paste your chosen URLs into the mosaic maker and make a lovely mosaic to put on your blog or flickr.


The questions
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

10 comments:

Bird Bath said...

ohhh! I know those days...sometimes the motivation takes a back seat around here too. Your mosaic turned out super! I'll have to devote a bit of time to flicker and have a go myself. The toast sounds very yum :)

Tamara said...

Sounds like my week. My head feels like one huge fog. I was missing your posts.

Hope next week feels better. Enjoy your weekend.

Xiola said...

Oh no! Blah days are bad enough, but a whole blah week!!! It surely can't get worse ;). Enjoy your weekend!!

Jodie said...

I had one of those weeks recently as well Ingrid. I hope it passes quickly.

zoesquid said...

I tried the game but couldnt get my mosaic to post (very annoying). I hope your week improves. Maybe it has something to do with having to pack away that gorgeous fabric?? (Fig jam & cheese toast - Yum!!!!)

Claire F said...

I love the finger family, so cute and there is 5 of you at your place!!

Claire said...

Oh I have been a bit like that of late - I blame the freezing glum winter weather down here. Hope the days get brighter for you!!

koley said...

that was fun! i posted mine here: http://nikoleterry.typepad.com/arms_wide_open/2008/06/flicker-me.html

fiona said...

mmm fig jam on toast and tea! sounds pretty good to me! i get it my mojo is on holiday too!heres to a new week!

Lisa said...

ooo I really like yours.