Tuesday, June 10, 2008

this is...

...my favourite travel memory.

Paris in September 2000. This is one of the few photos from the trip that had both me and Mr Big in it. It was taken at the top of Notre Dame. I cannot get over how young we look! Who would have thought it was only eight years ago. It feels like a lifetime.


This is a few weeks later in Ireland, just north of Galway somewhere. The landscapes here were amazing. I would love to go back one day with the kids and take them on long walks over the hills. It was breath taking.


Sorry about the pics of pics. But I dont have any of these scanned and they were taken long before I had my digital camera. See more travel memories here. This weeks theme was a fun one that Hila came up with.

12 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Oooh Ingrid, I was in Paris too that year but in May and June. I had been there before in 1996 but decided to go again in 2000. Love, love, love Paris!

Cass said...

I was there in 1999 in September and in Ireland as well.

Helen said...

Ahhhh Ingrid! How young do you look! LOL I was there in 1997, maybe we should arrange a sewing mama's meet in Paris!

PS - I typed in creative to get that odd image of the girls head splitting. Being a gemini, split personality, la, la, la, thought it ws fitting!

Danielle said...

Sounds like an amazing trip... If only it wasn't so far (and so expensive) to go back :)

Jenny said...

Fabulous destinations and memories

Rebecca said...

Ingrid, you look soooooo different as a skinny person! I much prefer you plump :)

Oh and Paris is my dream, my ULTIMATE at the moment. As is New York!

Corrie said...

oh what gorgeous photos!!!!

Corrie:)

Morag said...

How chic do you and Mr Big look! Beautiful photos Ingrid!

zoesquid said...

Great pics. I lkie pics of pics too. I think it somehow lends another dimension

Vanessa said...

You guys look so happy!

Claire F said...

I was there in 2001, solo (or rahter with my Dad) Big D had to stay home - but we will go back and take P for sure!

I actually think the photos look really artistic, so there you go!

AnastasiaC said...

i love that photo! you look very parisian yourself!!! I cant wait to go to paris again!