Thursday, July 10, 2008

I didn't mean to....

I promise I didn't.

I thought I would be away from the computer for a day or to but it has turned into weeks. My poor little blog has been left all unattended while my house is being painted. I thought I would still have computer access but alas it hasn't really turned out that way.

I will be back soon I promise. Next week sometime, fingers crossed.

To those of you who I owe emails to I apologise in bucketloads. I cannot even figure out how to access my email and I am sure my bloglines will have reached at least a couple of thousand unread posts by the time I get a chance to look.

So in the meantime I hope you are all snuggling up with some knitting and eating yummy puddings and crumble in this frosty weather. Well maybe it should be lemonade and gelato for those of you in the Northern hemisphere.

Be back soon

Ingrid
xoxoxox

5 comments:

trashalou said...

it is freezing here so we too are into crumbles and pies as well!

JustJess said...

Glad you are well and it's a temporary absence! See you when you have access again!

Helen said...

Ingrid! Thought you'd fallen off the planet girl! Missing your posts!! Glad your okay though. xx

Lisa said...

Looking forward to hearing from you when the painting is done.

Sounds exciting.

Jodie said...

Hi Ingrid, Just popping into check that your ok and that you haven't given up in frustration.
See you soon