I have been tagged by Claire for the Tree of Happiness Award. So now I get to share six things that make me happy and then tag six more people for the award who will do the same.
So here goes
1. Coffee in the morning, preferably drunk in the sunshine while reading the paper.
2. Hugs from my children, especially the biggest one as his hugs seem to be few and far between these days.
3. Reading a good book in bed at night and falling asleep knowing Mr Big will tuck me in and turn out the light.
5. Bunny love and the generosity of people for a good cause.
6. Cake, preferably with frosting.
And the tree just keeps growing. I tag these lovely gals
Melody - whose sweet blog I have just discovered which makes me very happy.
Xiola - whose thrifty finds always make me smile.
Miss Sadie and Lance - who bakes the best chocolate slice ever which would make just about anyone happy.
Tamara - whose friendship and kindness make me smile whenever I think of her.
Cass - Who knows a good chat is a sure way to brighten my day.
And Helen - Who is just about the cleverest quilter around and is always glad to share some friendly advice whenever a quilty dilemma arises.