Wednesday, September 24, 2008

blog love


Miss Muggins loves my blog! How sweet is that. I think her blog is pretty wonderful too and she seems super nice to boot. So thank you Miss Muggins for the lovely award.


Now it is my turn to spread the love and pass on the award to seven other blogs. I have so many favourites it is hard to pick just seven so these are just a small selection of my favourite daily reads. Some of them may have already had the award so there is no pressure to take part and pass it on, I just want you to know you are loved.


little munchkins

and here are the rules
1. Choose seven of your favourite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)

5 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

Why thankyou Mam! I really appreciate your kind words Ingrid. Ain't it great to share the bloggy love!

Little Munchkins said...

Thanks Ingrid for the award :)

CurlyPops said...

Thankyou so much..I'm chuffed!

Kirsty said...

Thanks so much Ingrid. I really appreciate you thinking of me.

Bec said...

Thanks so much Ingrid - I feel very honored to receive this award from you:)
Cheers, Bec XXX